Account Executive – Corporate – Commercial
Responsible for managing client portfolios, soliciting new business and relationship building with clients / prospective clients. To promote AIB’s core values by providing customer service excellence and ensuring that clients are fully aware of the nature and extent of risk and that the exposures identified are adequately insured.
- Administer assigned portfolio of clients following up on renewal of policies, to maintain existing business and generate new business (cross selling).
- Vets and dispatches/delivers Worksheets to clients. Monitors and reviews clients’ insurance programs to identify any changes in risk levels.
- Solicit referrals and make visits to prospective corporate and related individual clients in order to secure new business. Assesses clients’ needs and negotiates competitive quotations/terms and assists in completion of proposal/quotation form.
- Verify and dispatch policy documentation from insurers, to clients/Financial Institutions.
- Investigate and monitor queries both internal & external including negotiation of claim settlements to ensure speedy resolution.
- Follow up with clients on payment of premiums in accordance with company’s credit policy. Report to monthly Debtors meeting.
- Visit clients to secure new business, maintain renewals and keep communication open with client. Accompany Insurer on surveys.
- Perform additional duties of a similar nature from time to time.
- ACII or Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management and Insurance preferable
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in General Insurance with knowledge in all risk classes
- Knowledge of statistics, date collection and analysis
- Excellent Presentation and training skills.
- Dynamic personality with strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and eGlobal or equivalent broker application
- Supervisory experience will be an asset